At BC Platforms, we focus on using data and science to make important impacts within the life sciences industry. We are looking for an expert to join our Customer Success Team as a Project Manager with PM experience in healthcare or life sciences. Are you looking for the next meaningful position to make an impact on the world? Join our quest!
For the role of Project Manager, you can independently lead and manage clinical and genomic customer software projects. As the Project Manager, you can ensure the successful completion of project management of both Healthcare and Pharma software deployments including end-to-end technical project delivery, prospectively managing scope, budget, timeline, and stakeholder management. You have the knacks for technical skills or hands-on experience with software project management previously to engage directly with our solutions. You are a natural communicator to both internal and external stakeholders with the ability to work and collaborate effectively with technical implementation projects. Additionally, you can contribute to the success of the company in appropriate risk management and financial impact analysis related to your team’s responsibilities. Let us know if you see yourself in this role once you have reviewed our job details below and don’t hesitate to reach out for further information!
Expectations for your role:
- Project manage and lead software installation projects
- Ensure the highest level of customer service and responsiveness
- Document progress for project milestones, risk mitigation, and revenue recognition, reporting to steering groups and your manager
- Manage timeline, scope, and budget for project delivery
- Ensure transparency in delivery timelines and risks with both vendor and internal stakeholders
- Provide feedback on user experience to stakeholders for product development and modifications
- Support and collaborate with R&D, Data Science, sales, and other parts of the organization, as needed
- Lead the engagement with customers post-contract award
Desired experience and skills for your role:
- 3+ years of experience in life sciences or healthcare
- Bachelor's degree and/or an advanced degree preferred
- Experience in software project management; PMP and/or SCRUM certification is a plus
- Experience in prioritization of tasks according to a given situation
- Working knowledge of general healthcare privacy regulations (HIPAA / GDPR)
- Compliance with internal processes, internal communication, and documentation skills
- Fluency in English. Additional language is an advantage
- This is a hybrid office position located in Finland with an opportunity for remote work. BC Platforms' offices are based in Helsinki, Zurich, Boston, and Singapore, requiring flexibility in scheduling meetings across geographies.
- BC Platforms has a global policy of a Hybrid Work Model for staff vaccinated against Covid-19. According to the policy, 50% of the working time will be used from the company's EMEA office and another 50% can be performed from the home office, for those defined as office employees.
- If the work is discussed to be remote in the EMEA region, the staff will follow the company’s Remote policy.
- Travel is expected, including international travel, up to 20% of the time.
Send us your application by the latest on October 10th 2022 via our career page. If you have any questions related to the job description and the position, please reach out to our Head of Project Management, Ben Jackson via email@example.com. For more information regarding the recruitment process, please reach out directly to our Talent Acquisition Partner - Bi Nguyen via firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer for you:
Opportunity to learn from great and talented colleagues on meaningful work content and grow your competencies. BC Platforms is committed to develop its Learning & Development Programme to further it in a continuous path of improvement.
- Talented colleagues in great locations
BC Platforms has offices in Zurich, Greater Helsinki, Boston, Singapore and a legal entity in the UK across three continents. Part of our people work also from the home offices from different locations around the globe.
We have our bi-annual BC|Days Events which are dedicated to our strategy work having all our people involved. We also host BC|Afterwork events occasionally for developing relationships and a sense of community.
We offer a competitive salary and Incentive Programme. When the company reaches its targets, everyone gets to enjoy the success. We emphasize the long-term impact and reward our people for their success on the long-term growth of the company.
We offer travel insurance for all of our employees.
As much as we are eager to work with our colleagues, customers and other stakeholders, we provide a good work-life balance with flexible hours and paid time off.
We want to offer you a great onboarding also from the equipment point of view. You will receive a laptop, a mobile phone and headphones. In addition, we offer you a variety of tools and lots of learning regarding our state-of-the-art software solutions.
Who we are
BC Platforms is a global leader in providing a powerful data and technology platform for personalized medicine and drug development, accelerating the translation of insights into clinical practice.
BC Platforms operates the Global Data Partner Network BCRQUEST.com, which provides access and analytics on genomic and clinical cohort data for drug developers currently providing access to over 33m subjects across five continents.
Our technology drives the infinite loop between personalized care and research discoveries, leveraging latest science, deep technical expertise, strategic partnerships, and harmonized, diverse data collections.
Our high performing platforms enable high throughput genomic data production, flexible data integration, secure data management, efficient analysis and interpretation of molecular and clinical information.
Founded in 1997 from an MIT Whitehead project spinoff, the Company has a strong scientific heritage underpinned by over 20 years of working in close collaboration with a network of leading researchers, developers, manufacturers and vendors. BC Platforms has global operations with its headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland, research and development in Espoo, Finland, and sales and marketing in Boston, USA, London, UK and Singapore. For more information, please visit www.bcplatforms.com.